2014年1月6日 星期一

Final_Project


Video:




 Print ad:

1.(Molly)


2.(Sally)


My role:
(Jill)
1. write the script
2. shoot the film & find background music


Script:

Is makeup difficult?
No.
An easy makeup pen
Will change your life.
Easy,
Fancy,
And pretty.
7 in one, one for all


Reflection:
This time, we all changed our work because we wanted to challenge something different and learn something new. Therefore, my work is really different from what I had done in the last time. I wrote the script of the commercial ad. I found it was also interesting but not so easy to figure out the slogan. The slogan must be attractive and strong, and it did take much time to think about it if we wanted the slogan best. Besides, because I like to listen to music, I have many songs in my computer. Then, I can offer Amy some songs that may be used in the video, and I thought the songs we used should be cute and lively since it is a cosmetic ad. I chose Lenka's "everything at once" and "Sh-Boom" as our background music. Moreover, the advantage of doing the commercial  ad is that we can be more creative and make the pleasure video. This is so different from the PSA project we did. 






沒有留言:

張貼留言